COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC
IUOE Local 132 and the WV State Building & Construction Trades, in coordination with the Kanawha County Health Department, will be hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic using the Pfizer Vaccine to all construction trades members and their families in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Available for ages 12 and up.
- Available to ALL US residents.
- Clinic will be held during the evening hours.
- Location in Charleston and date will be determined.
- All registrants will be notified prior to clinic.
- Please register by Friday, May 28, 2021 at 4:00pm.
If you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, simply register below.